Introduction to Class 4
The Class Four Teachings include:
- The Three Great “Initiation Trials” of Fire, Water, and Air
- The Three Stages of Spiritual Discernment
- The Three Key Types of Higher Spiritual Beings
- Positivity, Negativity, and the Direct Perception of Reality
- Energy Centers and Connection to Spiritual Beings
- The Activation of Energy Centers: 3 Systems
- Kundalini in Context: The Spiritual Fire at the Base of the Spine
- Some Essential Techniques of Kriya Yoga Related to Kundalini
- Kundalini Sickness”: The Problem and a Few Solutions
- The Practices Section
Provides the background to the Exercises for Class Four, including:
- Checking-In: Your Experiences of the Class 3 Meditations
- Basic Receptive and Active Exercises for Class Four
- Rudolf Steiner’s “Fourth Basic Exercise”: Positivity
- Details of our Fourth Essential Exercise: Positivity
The Step by Step Practices Instruction
Leads you through the actual exercises for this class.
These step by step instructions are in a downloadable mp3 audio file, for you to listen to for guidance as your first learn these practices.
We hope you enjoy this Class!
Robert J. Gilbert