There are many different forms of Garnet, each with their own unique Vibrational Signature. We have searched for and vibrationally tested a wide variety of Garnet, so that we can stock in one place a great selection suited for vibrational applications.
We have invested this level of time, energy, and money into this project because of the extreme importance of Garnet, as reflected in the concepts below for its use described in Chinese Medicine and Classical Daoist healing which we summarize below. (No medical claims made, statements below reflect historical usage and concepts.)
We recommend having several different types of Garnets available, which you can vibrationally test for yourself or others as to which one is the most needed at a particular time, using the testing methods taught in our Vibrational Testing and Healing series.
Garnet is one of the favorite stones of Vesica Institute Founder and Chief Instructor Robert J. Gilbert Ph.D., who uses Garnet on regular basis.
Garnet can be worn on the body as jewelry, placed on the body during vibrational balancing sessions, taped onto the body in areas where its vibration is needed, or used to make a Gem Vibrational Elixir by placing it in water (a key method in Chinese Medicine; remove the stone before drinking the water of course!
- Garnet is considered by some Chinese Medicine practitioners to be the most important stone of all for the physical body. It is considered to support physical strength to heal and be happy, to support building a strong and beautiful body. Garnet elixir has been used like an energy drink to support people who feel energetically depleted, and to help when a person doesn’t have enough energy to change their life for the better.
- Considered by Daoists to be a Master stone for healing and building the blood, along with Bloodstone and Hematite. In Chinese Medicine it is thought to bring movement and new life into the blood. to help move stagnant blood (which can give a sensation of pain boring into the body) and help with bruises, period cramps (or any problems with menses), fibroids, and to help clear Heat from the Blood (leading to its use in Chinese Medicine to help with all types of skin problems, skin eruptions, boils, psoriasis, acne etc.)
- In Chinese Medicine weak blood is seen as an energetic foundation to developing depression. Some people report feeling happy as long as they are using a Garnet vibrational elixir, keeping a Garnet in their drinking water on regular basis. Garnet helps stuck emotions to move; it is thought to help people who can’t keep commitments (linked to weakness of blood) to be dependable and show up.
- Garnet is considered in many classical traditions as an aphrodisiac that builds up sexual energy, as well as connecting the base chakra with the heart for supporting intimacy.
- Garnet is also said to energetically support Heart, Kidney, Liver and Spleen.
- In Daoist Internal Alchemy, Garnet is thought to direct energy up the spine (the Du Meridian) to the base of the skull to awaken consciousness
- Garnet is considered important by some Chinese Medical doctors for helping to expel external pathogens that entered the body, that started at the superficial level and then went deeper. This category of ‘external pathogens’ is considered in Chinese Medicine to potentially include tic and insect bites, mercury or lead poisoning, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and toxic medications stuck deep in the body (steroidal drugs are considered in Chinese Medicine and in Homeopathy to push pathogens deep into the body where they may become stuck).
Disclaimer: No Medical claims are made nor implied. User assumes all responsibility for their exploration of information or materials. Information reflects historical usage and concepts from different world healing traditions, many of which are not recognized or supported by modern Western Medicine. Vibrational Testing and all Vibrational Healing concepts, whether traditional or contemporary, are to be considered experimental holistic approaches and are not considered valid by modern Western Medicine. All information and products are for personal exploration only, and are not intended for diagnosing nor treating any disease.