- We ship by US Postal Service or UPS, the option you prefer can be selected at checkout. All orders placed online or by phone are shipped, and are not available for pickup; we do not have a public facility to visit.
- Vesica Institute has no control over delivery issues once items have left our facility. We cannot refund lost or damaged packages, any issues of this kind must be handled by the purchaser directly with the delivery service responsible for the loss or damage.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your items if you live within the continental US, however this is an estimate and actual delivery times may be longer if there are issues on the part of the carrier service.
- International shipments often require a minimum of 6 weeks for delivery, depending on the destination country and their customs services, shipping method selected, and conditions of the carrier services in the specific country.
- We can provide proof of shipment and tracking information with both domestic and international UPS shipments upon request.
- We are not able to provide a refund for lost or damaged packages. This includes packages delivered to the address you provided, then stolen from that address.
- Because of ongoing issues with delays and lost packages in certain parts of the world, we will only ship by UPS (not by US Postal Service) to all destinations outside of the U.S.
- Check your local customs laws before ordering items to be shipped to your area. We are not responsible for any issues arising from ordering items which are prohibited in your area. One important example of this is the prohibition on importing laser pointers into certain countries; the Eco-Laser which we sell is a modified laser pointer, so it should not be ordered for delivery to countries where laser pointers are banned.
International orders may be subject to local customs fees and taxes. Please contact your local customs agency to get more information on the rates they charge for importing.
- All returns must be approved by Vesica staff before being returned to us, by contacting us at email@example.com. You must notify us of your wanting to return the item within 7 days (one week) after your item is delivered. Items may only be returned if they are in unused and resalable condition.
- If you received incorrect or damaged items, we will credit you for the return shipping costs. You must contact us within 7 days of receiving the incorrect or damaged items.
- Damaged items can not be refunded unless damage was incurred during shipping. To show that damage was incurred through shipping, you must take a picture of the unopened, damaged package upon your receipt of the package and email the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org to show damage which can then be declared to the shipping company.
- We are unable to take returns on jewelry items. All sales are final.
- A restocking fee of 15% may be charged for returns on orders over $500.
- Credit card processing fees may be charged on returns over $100, and deducted from the refund.
- We strongly suggest shipping your return using a trackable method with insurance such as UPS or USPS Priority Mail. We are not responsible for return packages not received.
Live Class Refund Policy:
We have a very limited number of seats for live events, so it is important that we do not receive last minute cancellations except in case of emergency, as this does not leave sufficient time for those on a waiting list for the course to be able to take the open seat. For this reason we will have a very strict refund policy for live events.
- A refund minus a 10% registration processing fee will be given for cancellations received up to 4 weeks prior to the first day of the course.
- A refund minus a 15% processing fee will be given for cancellations received between 4 weeks to 4 days before the first day of the course.
- A refund minus a 25% processing fee will be given for cancellations received 4 days or less before the start of the course.
Online Class Refund Policy:
Classes which have been purchased but which a person has not yet accessed online in any way, can be refunded minus a 15% processing fee by notifying our office within 7 days (one week) after purchase. Once the course has been accessed online in any way, no refund will be issued. We have added this provision in order to protect us against issues with unethical persons purchasing the class, downloading the materials, then applying for a refund after they have taken these course materials.
Where can I send a gift or item to Vesica?
We are currently only accepting authorized returns at our P.O. box. All returns must be authorized by contacting email@example.com. Any package received at our P.O. box that is not pre-approved by the Vesica Staff will be refused, unopened and returned to sender. If no return address is present the item will be discarded.
If you have any questions regarding Shipping, Returns, or Refunds, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.